Personalized Unicorn Water Bottles for Kids
Buy 1 get 2nd 50% off! Use discount code KIDS50
Buy 2 get 3rd 75% off! Use discount code KIDS75
Buy 3 get 4th FREE! Use discount code KIDS100
**Please use only 1 name per kids tumbler**
These 12 oz, 20 oz, 32 oz, and 40 oz Kids Tumblers are the Best Water Bottles for Kids -- perfect for back-to-school or camps!
- DRINKS STAY COLDER LONGER in our kids insulated water bottle -- Triple insulation technology will keep your beverages cold during school, daycare and trips to the park
- PEACE OF MIND -- 18/8 food grade stainless steel and 100% BPA, BPS and phthalate-free construction leaves no funny taste or odor
- KID TESTED -- Durable powder coated finish protects against playground adventures while the double wall design keeps it sweat free
- PARENT FRIENDLY -- Flip and sip straw lid is leak proof when folded, because no one wants to clean up another wet bag or backpack. Please Note- Push Button Lids are NOT leak proof. Only the Flip Top Lids are Leak Proof,
- NO GUNKY BUILDUP -- Simple design and easy to take apart makes for thorough cleaning, and less places for gunk to hide
- FITS BACKPACKS, STROLLERS, CAR CUP HOLDERS -- Fits all standard backpack drink holders as well as standard car/truck cup holders.
NOT recommended for dishwasher, hand wash only.
- 7-10 BUSINESS Day processing time, ships from Kansas
How to clean your kids stainless steel water bottle:
Our kids water bottle with straw contains 3 main parts: top lid with flip spout, straw, and body.
Step 1) Unscrew lid and remove straw. Flip the flip spout open (like you would drink out of it). Put both straw and top part in top shelf of dishwasher
Step 2) Wash the bottom body portion using mild soap, do not soak or put in dishwasher
Once a week or every other week OR If you lose a tumbler with water in it and find it several days later, be sure you clean the flip spout with a straw brush with mild soap. Set out and allow to dry completely before being used again.